During the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey the inauspicious star (energy field) called ‘Five Yellow’ (symbolizing financial losses, obstacles, accidents, tragedies and misfortune) moves into the NE. As such, Realtors should take note that selling NE facing homes will be extremely challenging this year.
Make sure not to overcommit to your home owner as complications in selling the property are likely to occur. Consider consulting with our Feng Shui Masters if you encounter any issues. However, here are some tips for you regarding your Open House on NE Facing property:
1. During an open house, make sure that the NE entrance door remains open. Avoid constant door movements as this may trigger negative energy.
2. Do not allow guests to gather and discuss in the NE entrance. Invite your guests into the home and away from the NE entrance by creating your host/reception desk in the SE corner of the great room or living room.
3. Stay more in the SE or SW sectors of the home as more beneficial energies in these sectors will help to sell the house faster. Take note: though you can be in the SW, avoid facing SW.
4. Your NE door should be free from shoes. Try to find another alternative for guests to store their shoes while visiting the open house.
5. BE CAREFUL in the NE Sector as this is an accident-prone zone in 2016.
6. If possible, have the start time of your open house between 3 pm to 5 pm, the hours of the Monkey.
As the Real Estate business falls under the Earth element, the energies of 2016 are more harmful to your business if your office desk is facing NE. To avoid financial difficulties, reorient your desk position. SW, SE and East have beneficial energies this year and are great to tap into.
Your WTFS Team